Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you do not currently have a VT license but are interested.
- Respond to floor codes.
- Housing and cost of living are very affordable with great private schools in the area.
- Generous base compensation - varies on number of shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- Optimum is collaborating with a leading group that is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join the best emergency medicine providers in New England.
- Fast Track in ED.
- CME allowance + Relocation.
- Active Vermont license.
- RVU's + profit sharing.
- High acuity cases.
- BE/BC Abem, Abfm or Abim.
- Annual volume: 16,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.