Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing and cost of living are very affordable with great private schools in the area.
- BE/BC Abem, Abfm or Abim.
- High acuity cases.
- Respond to floor codes.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- Active Vermont license.
- Annual volume: 16,000.
- Generous base compensation - varies on number of shifts.
- Fast Track in ED.
- Optimum is collaborating with a leading group that is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join the best emergency medicine providers in New England.
- CME allowance + Relocation.
- RVU's + profit sharing.
- If you do not currently have a VT license but are interested.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.