Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Respond to floor codes.
- Housing and cost of living are very affordable with great private schools in the area.
- RVU's + profit sharing.
- Optimum is collaborating with a leading group that is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join the best emergency medicine providers in New England.
- CME allowance + Relocation.
- Generous base compensation - varies on number of shifts.
- Active Vermont license.
- High acuity cases.
- Annual volume: 16,000.
- Fast Track in ED.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- If you do not currently have a VT license but are interested.
- BE/BC Abem, Abfm or Abim.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago