Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BE/BC Abem, Abfm or Abim.
- Fast Track in ED.
- Active Vermont license.
- If you do not currently have a VT license but are interested.
- Generous base compensation - varies on number of shifts.
- Housing and cost of living are very affordable with great private schools in the area.
- Annual volume: 16,000.
- Respond to floor codes.
- High acuity cases.
- RVU's + profit sharing.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- Optimum is collaborating with a leading group that is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join the best emergency medicine providers in New England.
- CME allowance + Relocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.