Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time/Part-Time Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician for Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, CT.
- Licensed for 347 beds, the hospital offers a Level II Trauma Center and host of specialty medical services.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Life Star Helicopter Service.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country including a number of renowned private preparatory schools in the Waterbury area as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- American Heart Association Mission Lifeline.
- Located in Waterbury, CT, this hospital offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires.
- Region's only pediatric emergency unit.
- Epic EMR.
- In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Fast Track.
- Check out Cheshire, Southbury, and Woodbury, CT as an example of some of the great places to live in the area!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services