Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Waterbury, CT, this hospital offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires.
- Check out Cheshire, Southbury, and Woodbury, CT as an example of some of the great places to live in the area!
- Life Star Helicopter Service.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Region's only pediatric emergency unit.
- Licensed for 347 beds, the hospital offers a Level II Trauma Center and host of specialty medical services.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- Fast Track.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- American Heart Association Mission Lifeline.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country including a number of renowned private preparatory schools in the Waterbury area as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time/Part-Time Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician for Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, CT.
- Epic EMR.
- In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services