Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time/Part-Time Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician for Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, CT.
- Check out Cheshire, Southbury, and Woodbury, CT as an example of some of the great places to live in the area!
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Licensed for 347 beds, the hospital offers a Level II Trauma Center and host of specialty medical services.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- Region's only pediatric emergency unit.
- Epic EMR.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country including a number of renowned private preparatory schools in the Waterbury area as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- Fast Track.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
- Located in Waterbury, CT, this hospital offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- American Heart Association Mission Lifeline.
- Life Star Helicopter Service.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services