Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country, several renowned private preparatory schools as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- Region's only pediatric emergency unit.
- J1 Visas Accepted!
- Fast Track.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Emergency Medicine Physicians at Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, CT.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
- Waterbury offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires making it one of the most desirable places to live in the entire Northeast.
- American Heart Association Mission Lifeline.
- Epic EMR.
- Life Star Helicopter Service.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- Licensed for 347 beds, the hospital offers a Level II Trauma Center and host of specialty medical services.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services