Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
- Life Star Helicopter Service.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country, several renowned private preparatory schools as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- Region's only pediatric emergency unit.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, CT.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Waterbury offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires making it one of the most desirable places to live in the entire Northeast.
- Epic EMR.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- J1 Visas Accepted!
- Licensed for 347 beds, the hospital offers a Level II Trauma Center and host of specialty medical services.
- American Heart Association Mission Lifeline.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- Fast Track.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services