Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EM 7553326.
- Best-in-the-region public and private school options.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Student Loan Repayment
Community Hospital | Vermont
Practice with an experienced team of collaborative physicians in a stable, well-staffed emergency department where you will have a meaningful impact on a community of over 30,000.
- Enjoy community events and festivals in a tightly-knit town that is one of the best-kept secrets in the country.
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- Double coverage during peak hours.
- Choose 12-hour or 24-hour shifts, 12 or 6 shifts per month respectively, allowing you to have a healthy balance between your career and your personal life.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- Access to metropolitan amenities.
- 16,000 annual patient volume.
- Half an hour from over 70 ski runs and hundreds of miles of hiking trails.
- Beautiful downtown and boardwalk areas with locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- 350k+ income potential.
- For more Primary Care opportunities..
- 20,000 loan repayment per year for up to 6 years.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and full malpractice coverage
Live in an area known for its scenic beauty and abundance of year-round outdoor recreation activities, including downhill and cross-country skiing, cycling, hiking, fishing, hunting, and golf.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.