Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EM 7553326.
- Enjoy community events and festivals in a tightly-knit town that is one of the best-kept secrets in the country.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- Double coverage during peak hours.
- 16,000 annual patient volume.
- Beautiful downtown and boardwalk areas with locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and full malpractice coverage
Live in an area known for its scenic beauty and abundance of year-round outdoor recreation activities, including downhill and cross-country skiing, cycling, hiking, fishing, hunting, and golf.
- For more Primary Care opportunities..
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- 350k+ income potential.
- Half an hour from over 70 ski runs and hundreds of miles of hiking trails.
- Choose 12-hour or 24-hour shifts, 12 or 6 shifts per month respectively, allowing you to have a healthy balance between your career and your personal life.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Student Loan Repayment
Community Hospital | Vermont
Practice with an experienced team of collaborative physicians in a stable, well-staffed emergency department where you will have a meaningful impact on a community of over 30,000.
- Access to metropolitan amenities.
- 20,000 loan repayment per year for up to 6 years.
- Best-in-the-region public and private school options.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.