Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Half an hour from over 70 ski runs and hundreds of miles of hiking trails.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and full malpractice coverage
Live in an area known for its scenic beauty and abundance of year-round outdoor recreation activities, including downhill and cross-country skiing, cycling, hiking, fishing, hunting, and golf.
- Beautiful downtown and boardwalk areas with locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- Access to metropolitan amenities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Vermont.
- 350k+ income potential.
- For more Primary Care opportunities..
- EM 7553326.
- 20,000 loan repayment per year for up to 6 years.
- Choose 12-hour or 24-hour shifts, 12 or 6 shifts per month respectively, allowing you to have a healthy balance between your career and your personal life.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Student Loan Repayment
Community Hospital | Vermont
Practice with an experienced team of collaborative physicians in a stable, well-staffed emergency department where you will have a meaningful impact on a community of over 30,000.
- Best-in-the-region public and private school options.
- 16,000 annual patient volume.
- Double coverage during peak hours.
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- Enjoy community events and festivals in a tightly-knit town that is one of the best-kept secrets in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago