Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Milford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In July 2014, the hospital debuted our new 40,000-square-foot Emergency Department, doubling the size of the ED with a streamlined triage area, state of the art technology, and all private patient rooms.
- At New Milford Hospital, our ER treats 16,000 patients annually in our newly renovated department.
- Established in 1885, Danbury Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital with 371 beds, providing Greater Danbury area residents convenient access to exceptional care.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including base salary plus incentives, allowances for CMEs and Dues expenses, and paid time off.
- As a teaching hospital, Danbury Hospital is associated with the University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, and Ross University School of Medicine.
- This is an employed position with a collegial and stable team.
- Full-Time Emergency Medicine Opening - New Milford, Danbury Hospitals in CT (70 miles from NYC).
- New Milford Hospital is an 85-bed community hospital, serving the residents of the greater Litchfield County area in CT for almost 71 treatment/consultation areas including a 12-bed express care area, four alert/high acuity rooms, and a seven-bed crisis intervention area.
- This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
- Danbury Hospital's Emergency Department is an accredited Level II Trauma Center, a Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center, offering 24-hour interventional cardiology.
- The ED includes a dedicated imaging center, a specialized pediatric unit and a direct-access heliport that expands the hospital's capacities as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- Danbury is home to Western Connecticut State University as well as a number of historical sites, museums, theaters and art galleries.
- New Milford and Danbury Hospitals are part of Western Connecticut Health Network, which also includes Norwalk Hospital as well as over 70 outpatient practice locations.
- Western Connecticut, located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains and on the border of New York State, is part of the greater NY metropolitan area, about 70 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- We enjoy both proximity to New York City culture and access to a wide array of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, fishing and boating in state and regional parks and preserves.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Our team of 22 physicians and 14 physician assistants provide 24/7 coverage at both locations.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group has an excellent full-time Emergency Medicine opening at our New Milford and Danbury Hospital locations in New Milford and Danbury, CT, located about 70 miles northeast of New York City.
- Filled with quaint towns, the region offers a variety of excellent housing and school options.
- Our Medical Group includes 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- We treat about 70,000 patients annually, with approximately 900 trauma cases.
- Boston, New York City, New Haven and Hartford are easily accessible via train, car, or bus.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Milford, CT.
- Our Emergency Department, newly renovated in 2015, is an 11,000-square-foot, sustainable and "green" space, equipped with all private patient rooms, specialty care areas and an expanded triage desk.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.