Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice the full breadth of occupational health as a member of a team dedicated to patient-driven care and proactive injury prevention.
- As part of Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - providers experience a culture of collaborative practice that empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- The network has opportunities available for physicians seeking full time, part time or per diem schedules.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group has opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Occupational Medicine physicians to join a growing Occupational Clinic Network serving the greater Hartford, Connecticut area.
- The successful candidates should have a background in occupational health, but physicians with backgrounds in emergency medicine, urgent care, orthopedics or family medicine are encouraged.
- The Occupational Clinic Network draws patients from more than 300 regional employers throughout southern New England, offering workplace visits, pre-employment physicals and DOT exams.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- The team is seeking physicians with experience providing acute injury care and who demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.