Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Waterbury Hospital is located in the fifth largest city in Connecticut and only 90 minutes from New York City.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Waterbury Hospital located in beautiful Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- It's a community teaching hospital and features a 51,000 volume ED with advanced practice clinician and scribe coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.