Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- It's a community teaching hospital and features a 51,000 volume ED with advanced practice clinician and scribe coverage.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Waterbury Hospital located in beautiful Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Waterbury Hospital is located in the fifth largest city in Connecticut and only 90 minutes from New York City.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.