Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Cover ER.
- Coverage: Single physician coverage, but have 2 Midlevels help from 9:30A - 9:30P and 11:30A - 11:30P.
- Thank you and.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- EM locums needed for Massachusetts.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- We even can help with licensing.
- They will be either PAs or NPs.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Physician will be solo from 11:30P - 9:30A.
- EM, Internal Medicine or Familiy Practice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Location: MA.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.