Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover ER.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Physician will be solo from 11:30P - 9:30A.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Thank you and.
- EM locums needed for Massachusetts.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Location: MA.
- EM, Internal Medicine or Familiy Practice.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Coverage: Single physician coverage, but have 2 Midlevels help from 9:30A - 9:30P and 11:30A - 11:30P.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- They will be either PAs or NPs.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.