Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Physician will be solo from 11:30P - 9:30A.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Coverage: Single physician coverage, but have 2 Midlevels help from 9:30A - 9:30P and 11:30A - 11:30P.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- They will be either PAs or NPs.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Location: MA.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- EM, Internal Medicine or Familiy Practice.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- EM locums needed for Massachusetts.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Thank you and.
- Cover ER.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 11.