Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Waterfront views, outdoor escapes, charming downtown, top public schools, and access to major universities make this part of Connecticut a perfect location to enjoy and achieve work-life balance.
- 36,000 patient volume - 23 bed ED.
- Supervise the Emergency Medicine staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the hospital.
- It is nestled a short drive from the metropolitan cities of Hartford, CT, Springfield, MA and Providence, RI.
- Nems Medical Directors will have protected time for administrative duties.
- Candidate must be Abem certified.
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record with excellence in outstanding clinical service.
- Our group, Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists, has expanded our Emergency Medicine physician services in Connecticut.
- Represent the Emergency Department in the community and provide leadership within the hospital medical staff.
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment as well as healthy financial opportunity with partnership rewards.
- This New England community boasts beautiful scenery and a family friendly environment.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Connecticut.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.