Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Candidate must be Abem certified.
- Supervise the Emergency Medicine staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Nems Medical Directors will have protected time for administrative duties.
- Represent the Emergency Department in the community and provide leadership within the hospital medical staff.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment as well as healthy financial opportunity with partnership rewards.
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record with excellence in outstanding clinical service.
- Waterfront views, outdoor escapes, charming downtown, top public schools, and access to major universities make this part of Connecticut a perfect location to enjoy and achieve work-life balance.
- It is nestled a short drive from the metropolitan cities of Hartford, CT, Springfield, MA and Providence, RI.
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration.
- This New England community boasts beautiful scenery and a family friendly environment.
- 36,000 patient volume - 23 bed ED.
- Our group, Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists, has expanded our Emergency Medicine physician services in Connecticut.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.