Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (East Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- East Boston is a vibrant neighborhood that features restaurants, shopping, and one of the most beautiful waterfronts in the city.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT & PT Emergency Medicine Physicians at East Boston Neighborhood Health Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) with Acls and BLS.
- Recognized as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, the highest level of distinction by the Ncqa, the facility includes on-site radiology, labs, and emergency department.
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center is a well-organized community health center, providing primary and outpatient care for a patient population that is culturally and economically diverse.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- Considered one of the largest community health centers in the country, Ebnhc is the leading health care provider in its service area.
- Opportunities to explore are abound in Boston, which will satisfy historic to contemporary interests such as museums, art galleries, breweries, championship sporting events, entertainment, sailing, marathons, and more.
- 3-bed designated Fast Track.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Known for its cultural diversity, affordability and convenient access to metropolitan Boston, East Boston was recently named one of the top "5 Up-and-Coming Neighborhoods to Buy a Boston Home" by United States News & World Report.
- With a Level Two Laboratory on site, test results can be received while ED patients wait.
- Located one mile from Logan International Airport, three miles from Faneuil Hall, and five miles from Fenway Park, East Boston is minutes from the heart of Boston.
- Onsite lab.
- Epic EMR.
- The Ebnhc Emergency Department is a fully equipped medical center for emergency health needs, with specialists in acute care, dedicated to providing high-quality, individualized treatment.
- 32-hours physician coverage daily.
- 50,000 annual patient visits.
- 12-room ED, including eye treatment room.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services