Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sharon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are accepting applications from physicians who are board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with EM experience.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Family-friendly community with lots of outdoor activities.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The new partnership between Sharon Hospital and TeamHealth offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine in northwestern Connecticut while enjoying access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine physicians and career growth opportunities that are parallel to none.
- Excellent public transportation access.
- This 13,000 annual volume facility offers advanced practice clinician coverage and 24 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Online scheduling.
- Membership in TeamHealth prestigious Patient Safety Organization.
- TeamHealth has an excellent pportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Sharon Hospital in Sharon, Connecticut.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago