Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sharon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family-friendly community with lots of outdoor activities.
- The new partnership between Sharon Hospital and TeamHealth offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine in northwestern Connecticut while enjoying access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine physicians and career growth opportunities that are parallel to none.
- TeamHealth has an excellent pportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Sharon Hospital in Sharon, Connecticut.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- This 13,000 annual volume facility offers advanced practice clinician coverage and 24 hours of physician coverage daily.
- We are accepting applications from physicians who are board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with EM experience.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Membership in TeamHealth prestigious Patient Safety Organization.
- Excellent public transportation access.
- Online scheduling.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 8.