Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sharon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Membership in TeamHealth prestigious Patient Safety Organization.
- Online scheduling.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Family-friendly community with lots of outdoor activities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent pportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Sharon Hospital in Sharon, Connecticut.
- The new partnership between Sharon Hospital and TeamHealth offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine in northwestern Connecticut while enjoying access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine physicians and career growth opportunities that are parallel to none.
- We are accepting applications from physicians who are board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with EM experience.
- Excellent public transportation access.
- This 13,000 annual volume facility offers advanced practice clinician coverage and 24 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 8.