Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lowell) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Shifts are 2p to 11p.
- Profit sharing and Retirement benefits.
- All license fees and Acep membership.
- Generous CME.
- FT or PT Pediatric Emergency physician - BC/BE.
- Working in collaboration with Circle Health and Lowell General Hospital, Merrimack Valley Emergency Associates, a private practice based in Lowell, Massachusetts, is now seeking.
- Excellent compensation package including hourly salary plus RVU based productivity bonus.
- The Main Campus is a Level III Trauma Center and PCI Center, has 50 patient beds, and has a separate Pediatric ED.
- Both campuses utilize Cerner EMR system.
- Medical insurance.
- The Main Campus sees approximately 60k patients/annually and the Saints Campus sees approximately 40k patients/annually.
- Apply Today or for additional inquiries, Circle Health Recruitment Team.
- Candidate would work at the Main Campus Pediatric ED.
- Team is currently 27 physicians, 15 NPs and PAs.
- What does this practice offer?
- And so much more!
- Dental insurance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lowell, MA.
- Both campuses offer comprehensive specialty and sub-specialty coverage.
- Practice has staffed the Emergency Departments at Lowell General Hospital for more than 35 years.
- Long term disability.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.