Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lowell) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Both campuses utilize Cerner EMR system.
- FT or PT Pediatric Emergency physician - BC/BE.
- The Main Campus is a Level III Trauma Center and PCI Center, has 50 patient beds, and has a separate Pediatric ED.
- Medical insurance.
- Candidate would work at the Main Campus Pediatric ED.
- And so much more!
- Long term disability.
- Dental insurance.
- All license fees and Acep membership.
- Apply Today or for additional inquiries, Circle Health Recruitment Team.
- Profit sharing and Retirement benefits.
- Both campuses offer comprehensive specialty and sub-specialty coverage.
- Excellent compensation package including hourly salary plus RVU based productivity bonus.
- Generous CME.
- What does this practice offer?
- Working in collaboration with Circle Health and Lowell General Hospital, Merrimack Valley Emergency Associates, a private practice based in Lowell, Massachusetts, is now seeking.
- Shifts are 2p to 11p.
- Team is currently 27 physicians, 15 NPs and PAs.
- The Main Campus sees approximately 60k patients/annually and the Saints Campus sees approximately 40k patients/annually.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lowell, MA.
- Practice has staffed the Emergency Departments at Lowell General Hospital for more than 35 years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.