Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lowell) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The Main Campus is a Level III Trauma Center and PCI Center, has 50 patient beds, and has a separate Pediatric ED.
- Shifts are 2p to 11p.
- All license fees and Acep membership.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lowell, MA.
- Profit sharing and Retirement benefits.
- And so much more!
- Generous CME.
- Both campuses utilize Cerner EMR system.
- The Main Campus sees approximately 60k patients/annually and the Saints Campus sees approximately 40k patients/annually.
- Candidate would work at the Main Campus Pediatric ED.
- Both campuses offer comprehensive specialty and sub-specialty coverage.
- Excellent compensation package including hourly salary plus RVU based productivity bonus.
- Working in collaboration with Circle Health and Lowell General Hospital, Merrimack Valley Emergency Associates, a private practice based in Lowell, Massachusetts, is now seeking.
- Apply Today or for additional inquiries, Circle Health Recruitment Team.
- FT or PT Pediatric Emergency physician - BC/BE.
- Dental insurance.
- Medical insurance.
- Practice has staffed the Emergency Departments at Lowell General Hospital for more than 35 years.
- Team is currently 27 physicians, 15 NPs and PAs.
- Long term disability.
- What does this practice offer?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.