Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent/Ongoing.
- Credentialing: 30 days.
- Support Staff: midlevels and other support staff present.
- Facility Size: 7 ER Beds / 25 hospital beds.
- Trauma Level: Q4 level 4 trauma center.
- Shifts: 24 hour shifts (1-2 shifts/week).
- Location: Woodsville, NH.
- Patient Volume: 20 Patients per day.
- Specialty Needed: Permanent Emergency Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Abem preferred since level 4 trauma.
- BC in EM Preferred.
- EMR: Athena.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.