Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Size: 7 ER Beds / 25 hospital beds.
- EMR: Athena.
- Shifts: 24 hour shifts (1-2 shifts/week).
- Support Staff: midlevels and other support staff present.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC in EM Preferred.
- Specialty Needed: Permanent Emergency Medicine.
- Abem preferred since level 4 trauma.
- Credentialing: 30 days.
- Trauma Level: Q4 level 4 trauma center.
- Location: Woodsville, NH.
- Patient Volume: 20 Patients per day.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent/Ongoing.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.