Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts: 24 hour shifts (1-2 shifts/week).
- Support Staff: midlevels and other support staff present.
- Patient Volume: 20 Patients per day.
- Abem preferred since level 4 trauma.
- Credentialing: 30 days.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Trauma Level: Q4 level 4 trauma center.
- BC in EM Preferred.
- Location: Woodsville, NH.
- EMR: Athena.
- Facility Size: 7 ER Beds / 25 hospital beds.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent/Ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Permanent Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.