Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Teamhealth has a full time opening for an emergency physician at South County Hospital.
- South County Hospital offers the latest advances in technology and a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
- South County Hospital is an independent, non-profit, acute-care hospital.
- This is a contract with Teamhealth as an employed physician.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wakefield, RI.
- Contract terms would include minimum of 120 hrs.
- Rhode Island license or ability to obtain.
- Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine or board ready if new residency graduate.
- Differential for FT nocturnist.
- Acls/Pals certified required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.