Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Southbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Remillard Family Emergency Center |.
- We are one of the only hospitals in the region to offer a 24-hour emergency service for psychiatric patients and their families.
- Expert, real-time reading of your scans through our collaboration with distinguished radiologists with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- At Harrington Emergency Care Centers, we provide seamless compassionate service 24-hours a day, 365-days a year from our experienced physicians, advanced practice providers and nurses, with much shorter wait times than other facilities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Southbridge, MA.
- Harrington HealthCare System in south central Massachusetts and Northeast Connecticut is currenlty seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our growing team of emergency care providers.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services.
- Our Emergency Departments are largely staffed by newly-certified physicians trained at UMass Medical School - known throughout the country for its excellent emergency care training program.
- Harrington Hospital puts patients, safety, and technology first and trains staff to provide compassionate, timely, and clinically-sound care for all types of emergencies.
- Harrington Hospital |,.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.