Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Candidates who are peds EM fellowship trained are preferred.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: University Hospital.
- The facility sees a wide variety of illnesses and acuity and uses electronic medical records.
- Job Posting ID: 999767.
- The schedule is for 12 shifts per month starting in May and is ongoing until a perm is hired.
- We are in need of a pediatric emergency medicine physician for an ongoing locum tenens opportunity in Massachusetts.
- Case Load/PPD: 28,000.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Reference ID: ORD-062605-MD-MA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 12 months.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago