Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Milford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- Join TeamHealth's emergency department team as a part-time physician at Milford Hospital in Milford, Connecticut, located just 14 miles from New Haven and Bridgeport.
- The 17-bed, 21,000 volume ED provides 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Milford Hospital sits in a beautiful town right on the coast.
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule for a great work-life balance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.