Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Milford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Competitive compensation.
- Join TeamHealth's emergency department team as a part-time physician at Milford Hospital in Milford, Connecticut, located just 14 miles from New Haven and Bridgeport.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The 17-bed, 21,000 volume ED provides 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- Milford Hospital sits in a beautiful town right on the coast.
- Flexible schedule for a great work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago