Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To become apart of our prestigious practice at Parkland Medical Center.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring an Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Located in Derry, New Hampshire - J1 Visas Accepted.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accredidations.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Travel to Boston in less than 45 minutes, and New Hampshire's biggest cities: Nashua, Manchester and Concord are all between 10 and 30 miles away.
- 20% Admission Rate.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma program.
- 24 hrs physician coverage.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- Biking, camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- 18 hrs APP coverage.
- Cultural Activities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services