Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural Activities.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- To become apart of our prestigious practice at Parkland Medical Center.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma program.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accredidations.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- 24 hrs physician coverage.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Biking, camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining,.
- Located in Derry, New Hampshire - J1 Visas Accepted.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring an Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 18 hrs APP coverage.
- 20% Admission Rate.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services