Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wallingford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $49,000 incentive pay annually.
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wallingford, CT.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- You will lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago