Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · February 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hartford) is for an urgent care clinic.
- What's it like to work at GoHealth Urgent Care?
- Best-in-class medical care.
- Industry-leading customer experience.
- Our providers see a wide array of patient conditions, including the ability for you to utilize your procedural skill set.
- We invite you to connect with us now.
- We're looking for Physicians to grow our team.
- If you have questions or interested in considering joining our team, please reach out via email/text/.
- We offer award-winning facilities: The centers feature electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms, transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room, mobile x-ray equipment and unified electronic health records (EHR).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care providers, and Hartford Health, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout Connecticut that put patients and providers first, through delivering superior care and convenience.
- Our efforts are providing greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools-wherever and whenever they need it the most.
- Centers are currently located in: Avon, Glastonbury, Meriden, Vernon, Newington, Wethersfield, Southington, South Windsor, West Hartford-Bishops Corner, West Hartford-Corbins Corner, Windsor, New London, Norwich, Enfield, Bristol, Manchester, and Torrington.
- We will be opening additional centers this year!
- Our flexible staffing model accommodates high volume centers, and allows you to focus on patient care, rather than volume.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago