Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willimantic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Willimantic, CT.
- Employed with partnership availability.
- Our mission is to strive to be leaders in our industry and the communities we serve.
- We are one of three independent, democratic and physician-owned groups within the state.
- Our central locations provide access to the cultural and outdoor activities in each of the four corners of the state!
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail coverage provided.
- These suburban Connecticut communities are is located just a few minutes from Hartford and the University of Connecticut.
- CME allowance.
- Many communities near our campuses offer multiple public and private schools with excellent educational achievement scores.
- Discover and enjoy the sports, art, culture, music, beauty and fun all year round.
- These picturesque communities boast natural beauty from its fall foliage to the high-tech satellite dishes of one the world's largest television networks.
- Generous employer retirement contribution.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Apply Now!
- Halfway between Boston and New York, you'll find hidden treasures with an abundance of attractions, special events and history just waiting to be discovered.
- Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists (Nems) has an outstanding opportunity for a BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful central & eastern Connecticut.
- Nems provides service to over 69,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments between Johnson Memorial Medical Center, Windham Hospital, and The Hospital of Central Connecticut, Bradley Campus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago