Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willimantic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These suburban Connecticut communities are is located just a few minutes from Hartford and the University of Connecticut.
- Discover and enjoy the sports, art, culture, music, beauty and fun all year round.
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail coverage provided.
- Employed with partnership availability.
- Halfway between Boston and New York, you'll find hidden treasures with an abundance of attractions, special events and history just waiting to be discovered.
- Apply Now!
- Our mission is to strive to be leaders in our industry and the communities we serve.
- These picturesque communities boast natural beauty from its fall foliage to the high-tech satellite dishes of one the world's largest television networks.
- Nems provides service to over 69,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments between Johnson Memorial Medical Center, Windham Hospital, and The Hospital of Central Connecticut, Bradley Campus.
- Many communities near our campuses offer multiple public and private schools with excellent educational achievement scores.
- Generous employer retirement contribution.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Willimantic, CT.
- CME allowance.
- We are one of three independent, democratic and physician-owned groups within the state.
- Our central locations provide access to the cultural and outdoor activities in each of the four corners of the state!
- Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists (Nems) has an outstanding opportunity for a BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful central & eastern Connecticut.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago