Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 43 hours of physician and 35 hours of APP coverage.
- The only hospital in the state to offer all private rooms, MidState has a long-standing reputation for high quality care and high patient satisfaction.
- We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews.
- 56,000 volume ED with 56 private rooms.
- Meriden is situated halfway between New Haven and Hartford giving families the opportunity to live in vibrant urban areas, near the coast, or in some of New England's most stunningly beautiful communities in central Connecticut.
- Be a part of the largest private emergency medicine group in Connecticut!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - CME Allowance.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment as well as a healthy financial opportunity with partnership rewards.
- Allison Haley and she will be able to answer any questions and schedule a phone or on-site interview.
- MidState Medical Center is a 156 bed acute-care hospital and has been serving the communities of central Connecticut since 1998.
- Employed - Fast track to Partnership.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Meriden, CT.
- We are expanding our services with Hartford HealthCare to MidState Medical Center in Meriden, Connecticut.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- We are currently seeking Emergency Medicine Trained Physicians to join our group of experienced, stable, and tenured physicians that share the same focus and commitment.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago