Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our group, Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists, has expanded our Emergency Medicine physician services in Connecticut.
- This New England community boasts beautiful scenery and a family friendly environment.
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment as well as healthy financial opportunity with partnership rewards.
- Waterfront views, outdoor escapes, charming downtown, top public schools, and access to major universities make this part of Connecticut a perfect location to enjoy and achieve work-life balance.
- Nems Medical Directors will have protected time for administrative duties.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- It is nestled a short drive from the metropolitan cities of Hartford, CT, Springfield, MA and Providence, RI.
- Candidate must be Abem certified.
- Supervise the Emergency Medicine staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the hospital.
- 36,000 patient volume - 23 bed ED.
- Represent the Emergency Department in the community and provide leadership within the hospital medical staff.
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record with excellence in outstanding clinical service.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago