Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The quality of life in Dover is unmatched.
- Dover is the fastest-growing city in New Hampshire and is ranked one of the top 100 communities in the United States and one of the nation's top communities for young people.
- Open 24/7/365.
- In addition, there is easy access to rail and highway transportation routes.
- 10,000 square feet.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- The 10,000 square foot facility provides 11 treatment rooms, including bays for trauma care, behavioral health and pediatric care.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital has opened a new free standing emergency department in Dover, New Hampshire!
- Candidates must be BC/BP via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- The community is close to the University of New Hampshire, a short drive to Portsmouth New Hampshire, a quick commute to the metropolitan area of Boston, and less an hour drive to Boston's Logan International Airport.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, ultrasound and contemporaneous radiology readings.
- Patients receiving care at the emergency department benefit from a coordinated patient care experience including extensive specialty care services and resources offered by Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- The city boasts an exceptional school system, outstanding parks and recreation services, as well as premier medical facilities.
- Dover is nestled between the mountains and the ocean.
- The emergency department offers full emergency diagnostic testing including onsite 24/7 CT scan, ultrasound, and complete laboratory testing.
- Fully integrated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
- Projected annual volume of 10,000+.
- To become a part of a new Stand-Alone ED located in Dover, New Hampshire - J1 Visas Accepted!
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services