Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country including a number of renowned private preparatory schools in the Waterbury area as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- 56 hours of APP coverage per day.
- Located in Waterbury, CT, this hospital offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires.
- Great opportunity to work in a community hospital with some Teaching (Internal Medicine residents, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows, and Physician Assistant students).
- Average 1-2 patients/hour.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a 347 bed acute care facility with 67,000 Emergency Department visits.
- Houses the region's only pediatric emergency care unit.
- The hospital has served Greater Waterbury and 14 surrounding communities for more than 100 years.
- Check out Cheshire, Southbury, and Woodbury, CT as an example of some of the great places to live in the area!
- 60 hours of physician coverage includes 10 hours of pediatric coverage per day.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Associate Medical Director at Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Waterbury is only 33 miles southwest of Hartford, 77 miles northeast of New York City and has direct access to the Connecticut coastline, making it one of the most desirable places to live in the entire Northeast.
- Must be Abem/Aobem Certified and have administrative experience.
- Scribe coverage.
- J1/H1B Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services