Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wakefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Medical director stipend.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our team in the emergency department at South County Hospital in Wakefield, Rhode Island.
- Paid CME allowance.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 26,000 patients.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.