Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wakefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our team in the emergency department at South County Hospital in Wakefield, Rhode Island.
- Great health benefits.
- Medical director stipend.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Student loan repayment program.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 26,000 patients.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago