Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Robust leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute.
- Eligible for our student loan repayment program.
- Generous medical director stipend.
- This position will work directly with all levels of hospital management and TeamHealth Sr.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Leadership teams.
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- TeamHealth employed physician model with benefits, CME, and eligible for health & wellness benefits.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced and innovative Medical Director to join our leadership team at Waterbury Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.