Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Leadership teams.
- Eligible for our student loan repayment program.
- Generous medical director stipend.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced and innovative Medical Director to join our leadership team at Waterbury Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- This position will work directly with all levels of hospital management and TeamHealth Sr.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
- Robust leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute.
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth employed physician model with benefits, CME, and eligible for health & wellness benefits.
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago