Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (North Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced and innovative Medical Director to join our emergency department team at Our Lady of Fatima in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Eligible for our student loan repayment program.
- This North Providence ED sees an annual patient volume of 28,000, and we provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Robust leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute.
- You have the potential to earn terrific compensation at a close-knit community hospital just minutes from the beach.
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Join us in the Ocean State in an ED that is driven by teamwork and a commitment to quality.
- Generous medical director stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago