Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (North Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You have the potential to earn terrific compensation at a close-knit community hospital just minutes from the beach.
- Generous medical director stipend.
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Robust leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute.
- Join us in the Ocean State in an ED that is driven by teamwork and a commitment to quality.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- This North Providence ED sees an annual patient volume of 28,000, and we provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced and innovative Medical Director to join our emergency department team at Our Lady of Fatima in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Eligible for our student loan repayment program.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.