Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (North Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- This North Providence ED sees an annual patient volume of 28,000, and we provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation offered.
- Flexible schedule.
- We also offer 1:1 scribe coverage for our physicians.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- You have the potential to earn terrific compensation at a close-knit community hospital just minutes from the beach.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Join us in the Ocean State in an ED that is driven by teamwork and a commitment to quality.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Our Lady of Fatima in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago