Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (North Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This North Providence ED sees an annual patient volume of 28,000, and we provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Join us in the Ocean State in an ED that is driven by teamwork and a commitment to quality.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Our Lady of Fatima in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We also offer 1:1 scribe coverage for our physicians.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation offered.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- You have the potential to earn terrific compensation at a close-knit community hospital just minutes from the beach.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 23.