Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical care support.
- Scribe coverage.
- Rich cultural history of New England.
- Diverse communities.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- 26,000 annual patient volume.
- Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- 17 ED beds.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast.
- State-recognized paramedic-level ambulance services.
- Arts, theatre and concerts.
- Lifeline EMS Silver Award Medical Director.
- Frisbie received a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for a second year in a row and is one of only three of the 26 acute care hospitals in N.H. to receive the highest overall rating.
- MediTech EMR.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Per Diem Emergency Medicine physicians for Frisbie Memorial Hospital serving the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire!
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services