Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical care support.
- Frisbie received a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for a second year in a row and is one of only three of the 26 acute care hospitals in N.H. to receive the highest overall rating.
- MediTech EMR.
- Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
- 17 ED beds.
- Rich cultural history of New England.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Scribe coverage.
- Lifeline EMS Silver Award Medical Director.
- State-recognized paramedic-level ambulance services.
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- Diverse communities.
- Arts, theatre and concerts.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Per Diem Emergency Medicine physicians for Frisbie Memorial Hospital serving the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire!
- 26,000 annual patient volume.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services