Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Medical Director to lead our emergency medicine team at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Eligible for our student loan repayment program.
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
- Generous medical director stipend.
- Robust leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.