Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ongoing Locum Assignment, minimum of 1 week per month availability.
- November Shifts Needed!
- Location: Massachusetts.
- Must hold active, unrestricted MA license.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Start Asap Credentialing will be expedited.
- Looking for Emergency Medicine Locum Providers!
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Roughly 30 days.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing Locum.
- High volume, fast pace Emergency Room.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.