Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Looking for Emergency Medicine Locum Providers!
- Roughly 30 days.
- Must hold active, unrestricted MA license.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Start Asap Credentialing will be expedited.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Ongoing Locum Assignment, minimum of 1 week per month availability.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing Locum.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Massachusetts.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- November Shifts Needed!
- We even can help with licensing.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- High volume, fast pace Emergency Room.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.