Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
- The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country including a number of renowned private preparatory schools in the Waterbury area as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a 347 bed acute care facility with 67,000 Emergency Department visits.
- Houses the region's only pediatric emergency care unit.
- Waterbury is only 33 miles southwest of Hartford, 77 miles northeast of New York City and has direct access to the Connecticut coastline, making it one of the most desirable places to live in the entire Northeast.
- Scribe coverage.
- Must be Abem/Aobem Certified.
- Must have administrative experience.
- 60 hours of physician coverage includes 10 hours of pediatric coverage per day.
- Located in Waterbury, CT, this hospital offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires.
- 56 hours of APP coverage per day.
- Average 1-2 patients/hour.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director at Saint Mary's Health System in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- The hospital has served Greater Waterbury and 14 surrounding communities for more than 100 years.
- Great opportunity to work in a community hospital with some Teaching (Internal Medicine residents, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows, and Physician Assistant students).
- J1/H1B Eligible.
- Check out Cheshire, Southbury, and Woodbury, CT as an example of some of the great places to live in the area!
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services