Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- If museums are more your speed, don't leave the area without checking out the Uglygallery, the Judith Klein Art Gallery, Gallery X in New Bedford, the Trescott Street Gallery in Taunton and the DeDee Shattuck Gallery in Westport.
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards with extensive emergency experience.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- StartDate: 04/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- The city has over 25 sites, buildings and homes listed in the National Historic Places register, including Brockton City Hall, Campanelli Stadium, and Howard Block.
- Full-time Emergency Physician Needed.
- Trauma level III.
- 58K Annual volume .
- Often referred to as the "City of Champions," due to its proclivity to turning out high quality professional boxers, Brockton is situated just 20 miles outside of Boston and offers residents the archetypal historical New England living experience.
- From Horseneck Beach in Westport to horseback riding at Borderland State Park in Easton, Bristol County in Southeastern Massachusetts is filled with scenic state parks and beaches to enjoy in any season.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- With Boston mere minutes away, Brockton residents are able to enjoy the perks of the big city from the confines of a comparatively small town.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- If your passion runs toward biking, hiking, swimming, fishing, and camping, you'll find tons of trails, picturesque campgrounds, and miles of unspoiled coastline.
- 4-6 Weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Only.
- Mid-level and Specialist support available .
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.