Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Weekend Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 4-6 Weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Only.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- If your passion runs toward biking, hiking, swimming, fishing, and camping, you'll find tons of trails, picturesque campgrounds, and miles of unspoiled coastline.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- 50K Annual volume .
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- If museums are more your speed, don't leave the area without checking out the Uglygallery, the Judith Klein Art Gallery, Gallery X in New Bedford, the Trescott Street Gallery in Taunton and the DeDee Shattuck Gallery in Westport.
- Full-time Emergency Physician Needed.
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards with extensive emergency experience.
- Mid-level and Specialist support available .
- From Horseneck Beach in Westport to horseback riding at Borderland State Park in Easton, Bristol County in Southeastern Massachusetts is filled with scenic state parks and beaches to enjoy in any season.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Trauma level III.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.