Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- From Horseneck Beach in Westport to horseback riding at Borderland State Park in Easton, Bristol County in Southeastern Massachusetts is filled with scenic state parks and beaches to enjoy in any season.
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards with extensive emergency experience.
- Mid-level and Specialist support available .
- StartDate: 04/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- 4-6 Weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Only.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 50K Annual volume .
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- If your passion runs toward biking, hiking, swimming, fishing, and camping, you'll find tons of trails, picturesque campgrounds, and miles of unspoiled coastline.
- Trauma level III.
- If museums are more your speed, don't leave the area without checking out the Uglygallery, the Judith Klein Art Gallery, Gallery X in New Bedford, the Trescott Street Gallery in Taunton and the DeDee Shattuck Gallery in Westport.
- Weekend Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Full-time Emergency Physician Needed.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.