Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- If museums are more your speed, don't leave the area without checking out the Uglygallery, the Judith Klein Art Gallery, Gallery X in New Bedford, the Trescott Street Gallery in Taunton and the DeDee Shattuck Gallery in Westport.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- StartDate: 04/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Providence is the ideal place to feast on fresh seafood, explore the New England countryside or to indulge in a variety of outdoor pursuits, ranging from snorkeling and sailing to camping and hiking.
- 4-6 Weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Only.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- From Horseneck Beach in Westport to horseback riding at Borderland State Park in Easton, Bristol County in Southeastern Massachusetts is filled with scenic state parks and beaches to enjoy in any season.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- 48K Annual volume .
- Mid-level and Specialist support available .
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Full-time Emergency Physician Needed.
- Home to world-renowned restaurants, buried-treasure boutiques, rich history and a thriving art and music scene, it's no wonder that Providence is a favorite East Coast getaway.
- Trauma level III.
- If your passion runs toward biking, hiking, swimming, fishing, and camping, you'll find tons of trails, picturesque campgrounds, and miles of unspoiled coastline.
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards with extensive emergency experience.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.