Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- From Horseneck Beach in Westport to horseback riding at Borderland State Park in Easton, Bristol County in Southeastern Massachusetts is filled with scenic state parks and beaches to enjoy in any season.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Trauma level III.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Home to world-renowned restaurants, buried-treasure boutiques, rich history and a thriving art and music scene, it's no wonder that Providence is a favorite East Coast getaway.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Mid-level and Specialist support available .
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 4-6 Weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Only.
- If your passion runs toward biking, hiking, swimming, fishing, and camping, you'll find tons of trails, picturesque campgrounds, and miles of unspoiled coastline.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Full-time Emergency Physician Needed.
- Providence is the ideal place to feast on fresh seafood, explore the New England countryside or to indulge in a variety of outdoor pursuits, ranging from snorkeling and sailing to camping and hiking.
- Will accept Family Medicine and Internal Medicine boards with extensive emergency experience.
- 48K Annual volume .
- StartDate: 04/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- If museums are more your speed, don't leave the area without checking out the Uglygallery, the Judith Klein Art Gallery, Gallery X in New Bedford, the Trescott Street Gallery in Taunton and the DeDee Shattuck Gallery in Westport.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.