Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Full sub-specialty backup .
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Start as soon as credentialed - ongoing .
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 10 Pay Rate: $223 - 235.
- 6 weeks to credential Paid Travel and Lodging .
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- 25K Annual volume / 70 patients per day .
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- This region is quintessential New England.
- The small town is just minutes from fishing on Canobie Lake or experiencing Canobie Lake Park, an amusement park that is located on the lake's east shore.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Supplemental Coverage.
- Electronic Medical Records: Meditech.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The natural beauty that drew settlers here in colonial times still exists, along with the historic mill buildings being used by entrepreneurs.
- Trauma is transfer via helicopter .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- With an established restaurant district, a proliferation of specialty shops, and an architectural diversity in its neighborhoods, the small town makes a wonderful destination.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.