Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Start as soon as credentialed - ongoing .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Supplemental Coverage.
- 54K Annual volume / 150 patients per day .
- You will never run out of things to do here!
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Visitors can go fishing on Canobie Lake or experience Canobie Lake Park, an amusement park, is located on the lake's east shore.
- Created in inctive architecture of the area, the Searles Tenny Nevins Historic District illustrates perfectly the historic charm of Methuen.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Methuen Memorial Music Hall will delight fans of history and music alike, having been originally been constructed to house the world famous Great Organ.
- Another popular destination here is the Methuen Memorial Music Hall, which was built by Edward Francis Searles to house "The Great Organ", a very large pipe organ that had been built for the Boston Music Hall.
- Electronic Medical Records: Meditech.
- 6 weeks to credential Paid Travel and Lodging .
- Trauma is transfer via helicopter .
- Come enjoy this picturesque city that lies along the Merrimack River and bisects the Spicket River.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 10 Pay Rate: $223 - 235.
- Established in 1642, Methuen has a rich cultural history and today offers archetypal New England small-town living to its residents.
- Full sub-specialty backup .
- Fans of the outdoors will want to spend time at Forest Lake, which offers canoeing, fishing and swimming.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.