Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Qualified candidates must be: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma P.A.C.T. program.
- Provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- 24-hours physician coverage.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- 18-hours APP coverage.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- 25,000 annual patient visits.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team located in Derry, New Hampshire.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services