Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- 24-hours physician coverage.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team located in Derry, New Hampshire.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma P.A.C.T. program.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- 18-hours APP coverage.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Qualified candidates must be: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center.
- 25,000 annual patient visits.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services