Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Colebrook) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3+ years EM experience - Required.
- Excellent work-life harmony.
- Highly skilled technology and clinical support staff.
- Six 24-hour shifts (solo coverage) per month.
- Board Certified EM or FM- Required.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Certifications Required: BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls (unless Abem).
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Location: New Hampshire.
- Start new Permanent Opportunity this Fall!
- Time and $ for continuing medical education, licensing and dues.
- Facility Type: Hospital Emergency Department / Undesignated trauma center.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine or Board Certified Family Physician.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Low daily volume.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided for Locum Opportunities.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.