Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Colebrook) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided for Locum Opportunities.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Certifications Required: BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls (unless Abem).
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- 3+ years EM experience - Required.
- Location: New Hampshire.
- Patient Volume: Low daily volume.
- Facility Type: Hospital Emergency Department / Undesignated trauma center.
- Start new Permanent Opportunity this Fall!
- Excellent work-life harmony.
- Highly skilled technology and clinical support staff.
- Board Certified EM or FM- Required.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine or Board Certified Family Physician.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Six 24-hour shifts (solo coverage) per month.
- Time and $ for continuing medical education, licensing and dues.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 6.