Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · May 29, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (VT) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital, 32k annual ER.
- Location: VT.
- EM residency-trained, Board Eligible physicians will certainly be considered, must be within 5 years of completion of residency with plans to become boarded.
- Patient Volume: 32k annual.
- 9-hour night shifts.
- Full-time physician covers 14 shifts per month.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Abem Board Certified Emergency Physician with at least two years of clinical experience preferred.
- 8-14 shifts per month.
- 45 hours of MD coverage per day.
- Specialty Needed: Abem.
- 20 hours of APP coverage per day.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.