Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · May 29, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- 9-hour shifts - locums do not work the overnight shift-36,000 annual volume-Level III trauma center-EMR = Cerner-Abem required or truly BE within 5 years of completing residency-Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Case Load/PPD: 36,000 annual volume.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in Vermont.
- Dates Needed: June 1 - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-117999-MD-VT.
- Support Staff: 45 hours of MD coverage, 20 hours of APP coverage.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 45.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 20.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.