Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED Profile.
- 24 hours of APP coverage.
- 28 hours of physician coverage.
- Nurses with advanced emergency nurse certification (CEN) and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (Sane) certification.
- 27,000 Annual Visits.
- Easy access to ancillary services not available elsewhere in the community, including neurological care, interventional radiology, and a high-level Intensive Care Unit.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, trauma, and cardiac patients.
- Staffed with Board-Certified emergency physicians, nurses, and clinical staff specially trained in trauma and advanced cardiac life support.
- Employee status w/ Full Benefits.
- Suburb Medical Subspecialty Back up.
- Affiliated with two other Free-Standing Emergency Rooms - Dover / Seabro.
- Coordination with EMS providers to ensure rapid response and treatment of stroke patients.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in New Hampshire.
- 25-bed ED.
- 30% admission rate.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services