Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 9, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (St. Johnsbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At Nvrh we're enhancing lives today and strengthening our communities for tomorrow.
- A not-for-profit, independent hospital, Nvrh provides primary and preventive care, surgical and specialty services, inpatient and outpatient care, and 24-hour board certified physician-staffed emergency services.
- For additional information,.
- Come be part of our team and help grow patient-centered health in the beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont!
- The Emergency Department at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (Nvrh) is looking for highly qualified and dedicated Board-certified/Board-eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our outstanding group.
- Qualified candidates can enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive team of experienced providers (9 physicians, 2 NPs & 3 PAs) and staff.
- Averaging 14,000 patient visits per year, we are looking for someone who enjoys practicing rural medicine and will thrive in a small community.
- Whether you like to explore the outdoors, you're looking to raise a family in a neighborhood that is safe and supportive, or you simply want to start a new chapter in your life, St. Johnsbury has something for everyone.
- Nvrh complies with the federal government regulation which requires all healthcare employees be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- The ED Physician will practice full-scope emergency medicine with great consult services including General Surgery, Pediatrics and Obgyn.
- Named the best place to live by Cnbc, and the best small town for outdoor adventure by National Geographic Adventure, St. Johnsbury offers residents a community and a landscape that is rare and unique.
- Nvrh offers competitive pay, 401k with company match, free gym membership and more.
- Are you looking to live where there are recreational opportunities throughout the seasons, noteworthy art and entertainment, and excellent public and private schools?
- Current Vermont Medical license (or ability to obtain).
- Nvrh is located in Vermont's historic Northeast Kingdom, a region known for its unspoiled beauty and four season recreational activities.
- Our commitment to a lifetime of health and well-being extends beyond our hospital walls through community health initiatives aimed at keeping you and your loved ones healthy across the lifespan.
- Current Vermont DEA (or ability to obtain).
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital