Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plaistow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- 10,imated year 1.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are recruiting in anticipation of its new Stand Alone ER slated to open in late Spring 2023.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
- 10,000 square feet.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Qualified candidates must be Bcem or Bcfm, Bcim with recent ED experience.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- Fully integrated with Parkland Medical Center.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services