Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Two EDs are in need of physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Clinician will be cross-credentialed at both facilities.
- Abem is required.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- Reference ID: ORD-135680-MD-RI.
- Shift times are 7a-5p, 1p-11p, 9p-7a.
- Support Staff: 30 MD hours, 12-22 APC hours.
- Government: No.
- The facilities are located in Rhode Island.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- The facilities have 15% and 19% admission rates as well as fast track.
- Case Load/PPD: 30,289 and 32,335 annual volumes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 7.