Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: Solo Coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located in New Hampshire.
- Travel and lodging are covered.
- Case Load/PPD: 10,000 annual volume.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- The locums will work 12-hour shifts, 8p- 8a, 8a- 8p.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- A facility is seeking a physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Requirements include NH license, DEA, EM residency, and Nocturnist preferred.
- Reference ID: ORD-133815-MD-NH.
- Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 7.