Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in MA
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Monday - Tuesday (7A - 7P, 9A - 5P, 5P - 1A, 7P - 7A).
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Wednesday - Sunday (7A - 7P, 11A - 11P, 7P - 7A).
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- BE/BC Abem or Aobem and Family Practice or Internal Medicine w/ ED Experience.
- Patient Volume: 40K.
- EM locums needed for Massachusetts.
- Thank you and.
- Cover ER.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Location: South Central Massachusetts.
- Support Staff: Advanced Practice Providers.
- Certifications Required: Atls, Pals, Acls.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.